A Guide To The 5 Point Singing System
Have the following questions ever crossed your mind?
- What is your main goal for having voice coaching?
- What distinguishes you from other singers?
- What is the greatest challenge as a vocalist?
- What frustrates you the most in your voice?
In this brief narrative we look into this programme called the 5 point Singing system compiled by Angela Kelman. For those who may not be aware Angela Kelman is famously associated with the group called The Farmers Daughter
Farmer’s Daughter is a Canadian country music group. Farmer’s Daughter recorded three studio albums and charted sixteen singles on the Canadian country music charts. Their highest charting single was the Number One song “Cornfields or Cadillacs.”
So let us see what she has to offer in the video
WATCH THE VIDEO:
For those who are perhaps disciplined maybe determined there is a lot you could get out this course to include the following:
- You already know you love to sing and want to exceed beyond what you thought was possible
- You want to step up to the microphone, not sit in the audience and miss out on the amazing “HIGH” of performing
- Be the first in your singing circle to learn all the singing secrets from the “5 Point Singing System.”
- You will really enjoy the new questions from your friends about your courage and your new vocal knowledge and prowess